Come and enjoy...
...the excellent weather at Bay Lodge. Enjoy breakfast on the patio overlooking the bay. Take a stroll on our Beach, maybe you will be lucky enough to find a Pansy Shell. Relax and enjoy breathtaking views and sunsets.
Bay-Lodge: Luxury Beach Front Guest House
Jan & Lydia Kruger invites you to enjoy the comfort & tranquillity of Bay Lodge, blending luxury beach front accommodation with superb facilities & services to meet the demands of the modern traveller. Of course... with a view to match!
Experience beach front living... take a refreshing swim in the ocean or pool, spend a relaxing day on the beach... unwind with a drink overlooking the bay.
True South African hospitality is on offer... Ideally situated to be used as a base to discover & explore the rest of the famous Garden Route... with it's breathtaking natural beauty & diverse activities. We cater for every individual's needs... to ensure a pleasant & enjoyable stay.
Bay Lodge on the Beach has 8 luxurious en-suite rooms, equipped to meet the demands of the global traveller. All rooms have TV (DSTV & MNet), and are equipped with all modern comforts, e.g. mini bar, coffee & tea-making facilities, hairdryer, bath robes, 100 % percale linen, shaver plug, ironing facilities, radio alarm clock and an electronic safe
- Our rate includes a buffet breakfast.
- All our rooms are air – conditioned.
- We are On the Beach! – We have our own steps leading to the Beach
- Please ensure that you request a sea facing room (if required and if Available)
- Our policy is not to allocate sea facing rooms for a 1-night stay (or a short stay) in the peak season periods.
- Longer stays get preference when allocating the sea facing rooms.
- Although you may not have a sea facing room – at least you are on the Beach!
Some establishments claim they have Sea facing rooms but are very far from the ocean and you may not even hear or smell the ocean.
- Arrival (Check In): 1400h Departure (Check Out): 1030h
- Breakfast Served From: 0800h until 1000h – Enjoy sitting on the patio overlooking the Ocean.
Please Note: We have a liquor License. All drinks consumed in the public areas, patio and on our terrace must be purchased from our Pub.
- Internet : We have wireless Internet available.
- Pets are part of our lifestyle in South Africa.
“Roxy” our Border Colley likes to play ball all day whilst our cats just enjoy the Mossel Bay lifestyle “Live Life Slowly”
We look forward to your visit.
Do not hesitate to request assistance if required.